npx mega-linter-runner --installto generate configuration files (you need node.js to be installed)
- Commit, push, and create a pull request
- Watch !
- This repo is a hard-fork of GitHub Super-Linter, rewritten in python to add lots of additional features
- If you are a Super-Linter user, you can transparently switch to MegaLinter and keep the same configuration (just replace
megalinter/megalinter@v5in your GitHub Action YML file, like on this PR)
- If you want to use MegaLinter extra features (recommended), please take 5 minutes to use MegaLinter assisted installation
- For a hand-holdy example of getting started with mega-linter check out this blog post by Alec Johnson